This document is a whitepaper setting out the current and future developments of the CLINQ Digital Gold Currency System and CLINQ ecosystem. This paper is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a binding legal agreement.
The purchase of CLINQ tokens (CNQ) may involve a high degree of risk. Before acquiring CNQ, it's recommended that each participant carefully weighs all the information and risks detailed in this whitepaper, and, specifically, the following risk factors:
- 1.Regulatory Risks: The regulatory status of CNQ and distributed ledger technology is unclear or unsettled in many jurisdictions. The regulation of digital currencies is evolving, and variations in regulatory action could negatively impact CNQ in some jurisdictions.
- 2.Risk of Loss: Participation in the CLINQ ecosystem may involve the loss of your contribution. Ensure you are prepared to bear the financial loss of your entire contribution amount.
- 3.No Guarantee: There is no guarantee that the CLINQ ecosystem will achieve its objectives. Individuals who cannot afford to lose their entire contribution should not participate in the ecosystem.
- 4.No Offer of Securities: CNQ tokens are not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction. This whitepaper does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities in any jurisdiction.
- 5.No Advice: This whitepaper does not constitute advice relating to legal, financial, or taxation matters. You should consult your legal, financial, tax, or other professional advisor(s) before engaging in any activities related to this document.
- 6.Forward-looking Statements: Certain statements in this whitepaper constitute forward-looking statements or information. Such forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events or results to differ materially from the estimates or the results implied or expressed in such forward-looking statements.
- 7.Intellectual Property: The CLINQ logo, the term "CLINQ", and any other product or service names, logos, or slogans that may appear in this document are trademarks of CLINQ DMCC and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
- 8.Amendments: CLINQ DMCC reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this whitepaper for any reason at any time before, during, and after the sale of CNQ tokens by posting the amended whitepaper on the website.